Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Well, That's It Folks....

I had a tough time deciding this but this will be my last post, maybe forever or maybe for a long time. I am leaning towards forever. I love my blog and sharing my successes but just don't have the same 'drive' to upkeep it. I will keep the blog up, I am going to try to turn it into a hardcover book. I will still keep collecting, can't give that up but have even turned down some chances this past summer. I will hang around so to speak so if you have a question or want to share something, go for it, I will respond quick. Plus, I will keep checking for other successes on other collector blogs, I love this hobby that much. I will be twittering when I get something so follow me there if you want. So all the best to you guys and see yah!
PS...I am keeping www.hockeyfreaks.ca, that's too cool to give up

2 comments:

Michael said...

Best of luck! I really enjoyed reading your blog!

kc said...

thanks, you run a cool site too! Never say never but for now......