Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Guess who?

Well, hell may have frozen over.
Seriously, new baby on the way, items are now for sale.  Cleaning out the closets
Email me if your interested or check ebay kcsummer2004.

No comments: