Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Friday, September 17, 2010

John Daly Grip it and Rip it Breakfast






It was an early day yesterday but I knew it would be worth it. John was a the Telus Skins Game in Banff 5 years ago so I was able to get him on his book and a promo photo. I did have to run beside him so this was more of a laid back chance. Photos in my gallery section! He signed for every single person there, but again it was quick. It appeared that he would not take pictures with people, it felt like he said "I will sign as much as you want but then I have to go." Oh well, can never complain. I was second in line because I knew exactly how they would do the signing, but I paid $20 for a picture too so I held it out later, and he signed it. I looked in my bag and saw the Ray Bourque golf ball from last year, so I held it out and he signed that too. The ball turned out better than I thought, the Open flag bleed but its still a Major Champion winner on the course flag. 3 Videos on John hitting and speaking are in on my Youtube Channel. Check it out!

No comments: