Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Brett Hull Stars Jersey, Team USA Puck and Kelly Chase Team Canada Puck

I am out of town now so here's the lowdown condensed version. The U of Saskatchewan Off The Leash Luncheon was today. Guest speaker was Brett Hull and emcee was Kelly Chase. Those two were the funniest pair I have ever heard. They are buddies and it shows. I took some 100 pics and lots of videos so those will get uploaded Sunday. Brett signed my Stars jersey with HOF yearN didn't ask for that either but I did ask him to personalize it. He added "All my best". That's Taveras, Yzerman and Hull with that type of jersey, cool. I knew if I asked him to do that I'd get the extras. Chase signed my puck and his Battle of the Blades skating partner was there too. Not sure how to spell her name but she signed my puck along with Chase. I got a pic with Brett and we chatted about his dad and uncle, he gave me the gears, yah. Will tell the story Sunday. But sadly that brings an end to my season. Back to TTM and card pack breaks. Til Sunday...

No comments: