Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally Done It! Check it Out, You Won't Regret it!

I finally finished my Gretzky frame! It took a long time, I built it from scratch and had no idea what I was doing. I had some good friends talk me through some issues with woodworking and I plugged away...Oak frame with 3mm glass. My three signed pucks fit nicely in the bottom with lots of room for the jersey. Feels really cool to look at it on the wall. There might be some fighting in the room though, it's beside all my Flames items...lol!

3 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

looks awesome bud.. great job!

Sébastian Hell said...

Nice job! Wow!

kc said...

thanks, I have 1 more to finish then my Iggy or Eberle will go it. The Eberle one might look better, Team Canada retro with a caption "With 5 seconds left, destiny panics" Oh yah!