Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Darian Durant and Lance Frazier IP


Forgot about this one. Durant and Frazier were in the local Rider store two weeks ago signing for fans. I scouted the place out long in advance, bought the 8x10 hours before, laughed at the poor saps lined up for an hour just before. NHL'ers are always great signers, WHL'ers sometimes, Cowen take a lesson here. Both Riders apologized for loosing in the Grey Cup last month. I was about 10th in line and heard all of the people comment that these players were classy players. I was able to tell Durant something I really wanted to say. I told him, "You were the only player who could have got out of that to even try the throw." He looked up at me and thanked me. He will win a few Cups before he is done. He's not 30 yet, 2 trips to the Cup as a starter, 3 in total. He will only get better. Now, Andy please come back!

No comments: