Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Man I Love This Province!

If you have ever read the opening of my blog or any post in June, you will not see this as any surprise. The Jarret Stoll golf tourney is coming up, lots of players to attend, plus the Saskatchewan Children's Hospital is having a WHL fundraiser in early June. Now, think about who has come out of the WHL in the last 7 years and is from Saskatchewan or played here. So announced today, Jordan Eberle, Luke Schenn, Colby Armstrong among other players will be riding their bikes from Prince Albert, Sk to Saskatoon Sk to help raise money for the hospital. They claim numerous NHL'ers, former NHL'ers, and current WHL'ers will be around for activities.

No comments: