Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Almost Done Another Frame, Eberle!

I am done with buying frames for my jerseys. This is the second one I finished on my own and I love it. It's not quite done yet, I need some matting done and then I will seal it up and put it on a wall. I won't tell you what the matting will have, but I can guarantee, you will love it. But, this is an Oiler frame, hmmm, my other homemade frame has another Oiler in it, hmmm. And I'm a Flames Fan? Yah, I have a double frame that just needs some glass which will hold a Regehr and Iggy jersey, that's next on the list. You collectors out there, the whole Oak frame cost me, $50 for the glass, $15 for the wood and $5 for the stain. These things sell for $500 in stores.

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

nice looking, well done. You using tempered glass? anti glare? anything special?

I think i will try this, but instead of oak, I may use a cheaper, less grainy wood and go black, maybe team colours on the matte.....

kc said...

thanks. I just use the speedy autoglass, nothing special. both frames are out of the sun. Have fun with yours, I really enjoy designing them. Let me know how it turns out!