Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

2010-2011 Panini Box Break, Yawn...









I stopped by my favorite hobby store last weekend and picked up a few things. I was really interested in the Panini box/pack. $114 for 8 cards. I knew what you are suppose to get and thought I'd give it a try. No blooming autographs, that sucked! I showed the owner and he offered me a pack of 2010-2011 UD GUA. I told him it wasn't his fault there was no autograph but he insisted I take a pack. I opened the first UD pack and pulled the Kane/Bufflin /25 (yes I know!) card, cool, seem to be jersey logos. All in all, I was not impressed, $114 PER PACK AND I pull a $20 Perry /19/25 card and Chara jersey card. The Hall card is /25 too. Not great...

2 comments:

Sébastian Hell said...

I'm as unlucky as you, if not worse. It's why I no longer purchase premium packs, just those with 'normal', boring player cards I can get autographed.

kc said...

S, I totally forgot to send you that Cowen puck. Sorry dude, I will get that out asap. I could not find your addy though, email to me here---kolin.walters@sasktel.net