Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brayden Schenn Is Now A Blade

The Saskatoon Blades acquired from the Brandon Wheat Kings, Saskatoon native, Brayden Schenn this past week at the WHL's trade deadline. Brayden did hurt his shoulder at the WJC and is out of action for at least one more week. Now, he is the featured player at tonight's game vs the Swift Current Broncos. That means, he will be signing autographs during the second intermission and after the game. Check back tonight for the goods!

No comments: