Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hartnell, Stoll, Schenn, Scehnn, Dawes, Pisani, Purcell, Brookbank, and Schultz All In Person

I was supper psyched to get a chance to get the other Schenn brother tonight, they both walked over and Brayden actually looked at me and said, "Hi". I think I have chatted with him now, he recognizes me. Anyway, the Schenn brothers were the second at the table, so I made sure I asked Luke to personalize the Leafs jersey, you'll see...And to get both Brayden and Luke on a Team Canada puck plus a picture with both would be rare and cool.

Have a look at the signature for Schenn, I made sure I asked him to personalize it and I got the full Luke Schenn, oh yah!

I asked Brayden to sign my Kings jersey and this, which will be a World Junior Team Canada Jersey, when I can get to it.
I forgot my Stoll number kit, almost turned around to drive 50 mins to get it but choose a different route. I got a #1 to get Jarret to sign, totally forgot about it Jarret signed my Kings jersey but growl....When we got there there was a bout 30 people in line, I was a little miffed but oh well...I walked inside to use the washroom and when I walked out I noticed someone standing off to the side of Boston Pizza. People were line up right in front of Nigel Dawes of my Calgary Flames. I walked over and said I knew who he was and asked how he was. We chatted for about 5mins about my beloved Flames, shared some tears, no kidding. But walked back to the line and had a large grin on my face. I told my wife who I met and she just rolled her eyes. She loves the Flames too but the chances I get just make her sigh. I ended up with a Hartnell jersey, Team Canada jersey, and the Kings jersey but will post the pics tomorrow.

My silver sharpie dried up and it was raining like a flood so some signed in my other silver and some just signed in black, that's Brookbank (Ducks), Schultz (Canada), Purcell (Lightning), Hartnell (Flyers), Pisani (Oilers), Brayden Schenn (Canada) and Dawes (Flames).



No comments: