Welcome to my obsession, this is my blog to showcase my sports memorabilia collection. All the autographs are 'in-person' which makes it more interesting! Some great NHL'ers are from our area and come 'home' in the spring. Feel free to use this site for reference for your autographs. I am not an expert but all my stuff is "in-person" so it can be a great reference point. And please drop me a comment!

My YouTube Channel

I always have my video camera on, have a look at my YouTube Channel. Click Here for some interesting sports stories and videos. Mike Babcock Day videos in there! Just added, Johnny Bower Videos!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Trip to the Local Hobby Shop, GARBAGE, Kinda...

My trip to my fav hobby shop yesterday made me realize a few things. The UD Sp Game Used is GARBAGE! Yes, many packs later, I have never pulled an auto from a pack. I bought 3 yesterday and this was my loot. GARBAGE! So walking around the store I came across these fine items to add to my collection. Brayden plays his junior in town so I flipped this over to see the COA was from the Saskatoon Blades. $40...Cool. The Rider mini-helmet was a little more cash but Andy Fantuz is now a Bear so these items are going to be tough to find very soon. Now the funny thing, collectors are competitive people but wow...A fellow in the hobby shop was shooting his mouth off about the Schenn brothers. They claimed they had the best Schenn collection in town. Hmm, want to compare Gretzky jerseys collections too buddy....I just laughed and walked away....











No comments: